Monday, May 18, 2009

To tweet or not to tweet - that is the question.


Okay, so I'm jumping on the Twitter bandwagon for 2 reasons. 1 - it seems kinda cool and you've got to stay with the communication times and 2 - if Twitter dies out, something like it will replace it. Let's face it, communication has been changed forever with this Internet thing. Heck, right now I'm posting this to my blogsite right from my blackberry while riding into the office where I'll check in on the redesign of my new project www.2MinutesWith.com which we are putting up using wordpress, an open source blogging software available for anyone to use for FREE. It's crazy out there just trying to keep up with it all. So my new goal is this - use my east coast mentality of jumping on mass transit to utilize the west coast problem of hours stuck in traffic to spend more time on the little screen to investigate all things digital. This is nuts. Gotta go get the iPhone so at least I can rock out while I break my thumbs!

Dreampedlr

No comments: